Enjoy a Burgundian heroes' dinner for the whole family in Het Wapen van Raveleijn restaurant.
Adults: € 58 | Children: € 29.95
- Traditional Brabant bread with herb butter filling and delicious dips
- Palette of delicacies with local specialities such as farmhouse cheeses and various kinds of sausages and hams, tuna spread and pickled vegetables and olives
- For the young riders there is an additional skewer with grilled chicken fillet, fruit and vegetables
Choice between three different courses.
- Stoere Stoverij: slow-cooked beef ribs with a gravy after the recipe of the innkeeper
- Roasted prawns with fresh onions and pepper in a garlic marinade
- Vega(n) 'Beet' Wellington with beetroot, mushrooms and baked truffle
- Rider burger: Beefburger with potato spiral on a stick
- Dragon's Tail: Chicken with potato spiral on a stick
- Samira’s Choice: Vega(n) macaroni and cheese
- Roasted potatoes
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Fresh garden salad
- Meringue and creamy mousses lavishly topped with fruit and various toppings
An extensive range of drinks with thematic non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks, wines, beer, coffee and tea.