Turn your world upside down
Escape the stranglehold of the Python who’s patiently waiting for you. Survive the twists and turns at great heights on this steel roller coaster with its double loop and corkscrew.
For whom is the Python steel roller coaster with double loop and corkscrew appropriate?
An attraction for dare devils taller than 1.20 m. The Python steel roller coaster goes upside down twice and followed by a corkscrew. Are you in a wheelchair? Then you will have to forego this attraction. This roller coaster is not accessible to pregnant women and will remain open as long as the weather allows it.
- Minimum length 1.20 m
- Transfer necessary
- Not suitable in case of injuries
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Attraction with baby switch
Three ways to visit the Python roller coaster with loops
- The Boarding Pass: as soon as the (expected) waiting time for the Python roller coaster with loops is more than 15 minutes, the Boarding Pass system is initiated. You can choose a time slot via the Efteling app or at a ticket dispenser at the attraction and will receive your Boarding Pass immediately.
- The single rider queue: this is a separate queue for visitors who would like to visit the attraction on their own. You do not need a Boarding Pass in the single rider queue.
- The regular queue: on quiet days, when the waiting time is no longer than 15 minutes, you can join the regular queue. You can also join the queue daily from 4.00 pm without a Boarding Pass. This time may change and depends on the possibilities of other (similar) attractions.
How does the Boarding Pass work?
By means of a Boarding Pass, you can choose at which time you visit the attraction by booking a certain time slot. At the time of the booking, you do not have to wait more than 15 minutes. You are ensured a ride in the attraction, and the waiting time is minimal. But how exactly does this work, this Boarding Pass? Watch this video for more explanations!