Terms & conditions school rate
Booking, changes and payment terms and conditions
- To qualify for the school prices, advance booking is necessary due to the available capacity for school trips.
- You can book your visit no later than 3 days before the visit date using the booking form (if sufficient capacity is available). Would you like to visit Efteling within 3 days? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
- As long as you have not yet paid, you can change or cancel your booking through your account up to 3 days prior to your visit date. After payment, your booking is confirmed.
- The full amount for your booking must be paid no later than 3 days prior to the visit date. If payment is not made on time, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- If you wish to visit Efteling with more people than you booked, you can purchase a maximum of 20 extra tickets at the Visitors' Service Centre (at the main entrance) on the day of your visit at the same price as those booked.
- If you visit Efteling with fewer people than you booked, you are not entitled to a refund for the excess tickets.
Visit terms and conditions
- On the day of the visit, schools have access to Efteling from half an hour after opening time onwards. If the park opens at 10.00 am, you may enter from 10.30 am.
- The prices for school groups only apply on weekdays.
- School promotion prices are not valid on Dutch holidays or during school holidays:
23 December 2023 to 7 January 2024; 29 March 2024; 1 April 2024; 27 April 2024; 5 May 2024; 9 May 2024; 20 May 2024; 29 July to 16 August 2024 and 21 December 2024 to 5 January 2025.
- The prices for school groups are based on a minimum of 20 or more paying people from primary, secondary, special needs schools.
- The ratio for the number of supervisors for primary school trips is max. 1 supervisor per 4 children. For secondary school trips the ratio is 1 supervisor per 8 pupils/students. Supervisors pay the same rate as the pupils/students. Additional supervisors will pay normal ticket price.
General terms and conditions
- All prices quoted include VAT.
- Entrance tickets at the school rate are only valid on the date shown. If they are not used on the date shown, they automatically become invalid.
- The food and drink credit is valid only on the date shown. If this amount is not fully used on the specified day, it automatically loses its value.
- Entrance tickets and parking tickets are non-returnable.