Terms & conditions school rate 2021 - 2022
Visit terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the special school group rates, it is necessary to book in advance;
- The prices for school groups only apply on weekdays;
- School promotion prices are not valid on Dutch holidays or during school holidays:
Good Friday, 15 April 2022; Easter Monday, 18 April 2022; King’s Day, 27 April 2022; Liberation Day, 5 May 2022; Ascension Day, 26 May 2022; Whit Monday, 6 June 2022; Summer holidays, 23 July to 28 August 2022 and Christmas holidays, 24 December 2022 to 8 January 2023;
- The prices for school groups are based on a minimum of 20 or more people from primary, secondary, special needs schools;
- All prices quoted include VAT;
- School groups from secondary vocational education, higher vocational education and university education can contact the Efteling Contact Center: + +31 (0)416 537 777;
- School groups visiting Efteling are automatically assigned a time slot which is shown on the reservation confirmation;
- Schools are required to pay 75% of the total amount in advance. If the number in the group, on arrival, is lower than booked, the unscanned tickets will be refunded minus 10%;
- The ratio of teachers/supervisors from primary schools is 1:4. For secondary schools, vocational education, higher vocational education and university education this ratio is 1:8. Teachers/Supervisors will pay the same rate as the pupils. Any additional adults will pay normal ticket price;
- Changing or cancelling the reservation is free of charge up to a maximum of 2 weeks before the visit. Thereafter, cancellation conditions will apply in accordance with UVH.
Payment terms and conditions
- The final number of people can be changed up to 30 days prior to your visit. Please note: 100% payment in advance is required at least 14 days prior to your visit.
- If we do not receive your payment in time, we will be forced to cancel the entire reservation.
- Entrance tickets at the school rate are only valid on the date shown. If they are not used on the date shown, they automatically become invalid.
- The food and drink credit is valid only on the date shown. If this amount is not fully used on the specified day, it automatically loses its value.
- Entrance tickets and parking tickets are non-returnable.