Relaxation of measures at Efteling as of 18 February
On 15 February, the Dutch government announced a number of relaxations on Covid measures. For Efteling, this means the following:
Relaxations as of 18 February
- Guests will continue to require showing a Covid pass at the entrance
- The 1.5 metre distance rule and the obligation to wear a mask will no longer apply
- The capacity of our attractions will therefore be fully utilised again
- Our catering locations will return to full capacity.
- Guests with a ticket for the park still need to make a reservation.
- The full capacity of the theatre will be used again.
- Guests must wear a mask while walking around the theatre, however don’t have to wear it sitting in the auditorium or designated seating areas.
Hotels & Resorts
- The hotel and resort catering industry remains subject to conducting Covid pass checks
- However, the hotel and catering establishments may remain open until 01:00 hours. This means that we can once again stick to the regular opening hours.
- The full capacity of the catering establishments will be used again and reservations are no longer obligatory, although they are recommended.
- The Badhuys pool will return to full capaicty with the requirement to show a Covid pass.
Relaxations from 25 February
- The requirement to show a Covid pass throughout the entire world of the Efteling will be removed in line with national relaxation of this requirement The other requirements remain in force.
- At the CARO theatre show, guests no longer need to wear a mask when moving around.
What do we think?
- We are pleased that we will soon be able to offer guests a normal day at Efteling again.
- With these relaxations, guests can really escape from everyday life.