COVID measures extended until 14 January
At the press conference on Tuesday 14 December, the Dutch government announced that the current measures will be extended until 14 January 2022.
What does this mean for Efteling?
- The Efteling Park closes every day at 5 p.m. Therefore, the opening hours of the park have been adjusted.
- All venues must close at 5 p.m. Consequently, attraction queues close earlier and guests cannot stay beyond 5pm in the restaurants.
- The restaurants in our accommodation facilities also close at 5 p.m. After 5 p.m., guests can still takeaway food.
- Guests aged 18 and over must keep a distance of 1.5 meters everywhere, including locations where the COVID passport applies.
- As a result, we can receive fewer guests at Efteling Park.
- A face mask is compulsory when guests move around in indoor areas. Once they have taken their place in an attraction or at the table in a restaurant, the face mask may be removed.
- Efteling will continue to ask for a COVID passport at the entrance, anticipating the expected obligation.
- We appeal to the personal responsibility of our guests. We ask them to help us create a safe environment for everyone. They can do this by keeping their distance and avoiding crowded places.
Guests are requested to follow the travel and safety instructions of their country of residence before planning their visit.
If they are in the theme park or our overnight accommodations, the measures of the official regional authorities apply.